Tuesday, June 15

Day 1 Weigh In!




And so it begins! After losing a ton of weight, I vowed never to get above 130 again, yup 5 years later I sit here, typing at 136.2.. DAMMIT!


I've always been a preacher of never letting your weight get away from you, I was there; 138 lbs ahead of me, but I lost the weight and held at 126lbs for a long time. I used the "holidays are here" excuse then it was "its bbq season, theres too many parties to worry about weight now" excuse and the "when I get home from work, I'm too tired to exercise" excuse countless times!


Anytime I've talked about my weight loss, one of the things I always said is its so easy to put it back on, 2 lbs turns to 5, then 15 next thing you know you're 30lbs more than you should be. How it happens.. hmm.. more food, less exercise which means (more calories in + less calories out= GAIN).


No matter how you slice it, there is no science to a diet, it comes down to this

calories in / calories out, if you can do that, you're golden, you'll be on the way to weight loss in no time! Now mind you, this doesn't mean stop at Micky D's and kill a value meal then come home and walk up the stairs to your house, stairs to the second floor and get up for an occasional snack (which consists of walking down the flight and up again) as your exercise to burn off the value meal.


Exercise means exercise, raised heart rate, sweat, breathing is faster, you feel the work out and feel it even more the next day. If you didn't experience any of these feelings, its time to get your arse back on the treadmill and WORK IT! Fat Smash requires 30 minutes of exercise 7 out of the 9 days a week, you can't commit to 30 minutes of walking than stop the thought of Fat Smash and work on your book of excuses and how to get rid of em, plain and simple...


30 minutes of walking is less than most tv shows, more than most people read a book, or talk on the phone and damn sure less than a texting conversation which you can do while walking on the treadmill instead of sitting on the couch (ask me, I've become the text/treadmill pro)!


so whats your excuse today? none? then join in, fat smash it up, get your foods ready, check out the scale and figure out how much you want to lose and DO IT!




No comments:

Post a Comment