Saturday, June 19

Day 4

Ok so I got in the blog groove for a day or two then logged on today and realized I haven't posted day 4 or 5 yet.  I guess I give credit to bloggers more for being punctual than writing..  Typing out what I'm thinking or doing right now seems like an update to a facebook status or a tweet is kind of mindless, but actually taking the photos, putting it all together in a timely fashion.. I've yet to do.. Maybe during the CSA I will since its only a weekly update!

Anyway, day 4 - Thursday I was pretty much on course, I was able to get my walking in during the day which was a bonus and it was beautiful out so why not enjoy the weather and sun instead of on the treadmill infront of the boobtube..

here's my day
Breakfast - plain greek yogurt with ground cinnamon and a few drops of vanilla stevia and a banana.. Oh and a cup of coffee of course

Lunch - another killer salad!  Romaine lettuce, carrots, quorn chick'n tenders, egg whites, and santa fe dressing

Dinner - Chicken parm (with sauce and vegan cheese) again with brown rice and baby spinach.  I love LOVE loveee Quorn chick'n, if you haven't tried it yet, you really should! 












late night snack - banana muffin.  I never made these before (blog coming) so for the first time I did and came to the realization, they're really just banana cookies with baking powder in it which makes them turn into muffins!  they're not bad, but I would seriously recommend not cooking them at the temp stated.  They cooked so quick that after the fact they're dry as the sahara dessert.  Anyway, batch 2 will be cooked slower, which I'm sure will help! 


todays wrap up
water - not as great as past days, will step it up tho!
exercise - a beautiful up hilly (3 hills) walk for 30 minutes
mood - I want sweets and snacks..
food - no cheats, but I was seriously eyeing the 365 yogurt covered raisins in the fridge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment