Sunday, June 27

Day 7 - Shopped and ready for a new week!

Sunday has always been my prep day.  I find getting my foods ready for the week helps me stay on track and focused.  First I grocery shop
Yogurt, veggies, milk, eggs,


more veggies


and fruit


and more fruit!

 then I prep...

slice apples, add cinnamon, bake at 300 covered with aluminum foil and you get a great rendition of apple butter.  Delish in greek yogurt! 












FRIED RICE - cook brown rice first as according to package, saute bean sprouts, mushrooms and broccoli in pam until cooked to your liking (some people like crispy sprouts or broccoli, some don't so make it how you like it).  Add morning star farms sausage cut into pieces and cook until hot.  Add rice then crack 2 egg whites over the rice and stir to cook.  I add a couple packets of soy sauce left over from the chinese restaurant and its done.  Makes a few meals and has great flavor!

2 comments:

  1. I'm on day 1 of fatsmash, and am starting at just about the same wt. as you. I did this 3 years ago and was happy with the 7.5 lbs I lost in phase 1. But I was a bad girl and let it creep back on me and then some.

    I won't be using the "meat" products though, I'm going to stick to the "no processed food rule" as best I can. Good luck!~

    ReplyDelete