Sunday, June 27

Day 8

So today I had an unexpected luncheon arrive in my email.  I'm not sure why, but people on diets think the world has come to an abrupt halt when a speed bump happens.  It REALLY isn't that bad folks, the key to diets is preparation!  Even though I didn't plan for a luncheon, I went there hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.  Because I expected the worst, I brought in my purse a snack bag ziplock of chik'n tenders and a peach for dessert.  Sure enough lunch was great and went perfectly.  They had meaty, carb loaded wraps with a side salad and sugary desserts.  I had a full plate of salad topped with chik'n tenders and a juicy peach for dessert, yum! 

Here's the rest of my day
Bfast – 4 egg whites with msf sausage


Snack - watermelon 

Lunch - salad w/Chik’n and a peach

I stopped at Whole Foods on the way home, this is probably my fave meal on Fat Smash.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shirataki Noodles!! Their consistency is more like a ramen noodle than a pasta, but they seriously do the trick!  I open the bag, dump them in a colander and wash for about 2 minutes, literally!  They're in a solution that kind of smells like burnt tires.. Gross right?? Don't smell them, just dump and rinse!  Once rinsed, the bag recommends letting them dry, why? I'm putting them in a wet sauce!  I've never dried them, I always just add them to a pot of sauce (this is Barilla Roasted Garlic Sauce with Quorn Crumbles) and let simmer for about a half, serve with some vegan parm, delish!  The only place I've been able to find shirataki noodles is Whole Foods so I stock up since it isn't close.  They're only $1.50 a bag and ZERO points on weight watchers for the entire bag, if you haven't tried them yet, you really need to!
Dinner - Shirataki noodles with roasted garlic/ Quorn "meat" sauce and vegan parm

Snack – Strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment